These online classes are intended to provide a range of options and modifications allowing you to adjust your practice to your daily needs. While it is helpful to have some yoga experience, it is not absolutely necessary. If you are new to the practice or modifying for injury or recovery, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me with questions or recommendations. Classes will offer a range of asana (posture) options and participants are more than welcome to stay with the option or modification which suits their practice in the moment.
ONLINE YOGA CLASSES
Classes focus on asana (postures), pranayama (breathwork), and meditation (inner stillness and observation) in an effort to nourish your body and align your mind with your deeper intentions. Each class integrates a philosophical theme, food for thought, empowering you to integrate the benefits of your practice and to connect them with your life off your mat.
Power Flow – intermediate
linked postures focusing on one breath, one movement in the flow, more challenging transitions. some experience is helpful but participants are encouraged to make modifications and adapt to their own bodies needs
Slow Flow – all levels
linked postures focusing on breath, slower pace to focus on alignment
CURRENTLY OFFERING 3 CLASS TIMES PER WEEK
7:30 pm – 8:45 pm EST
9:30 am – 10:30 am EST
9:30 am – 10:30 am EST
HOW DOES THIS WORK?
Participants will be emailed a Zoom link prior to each class they sign up for.
I recommend setting up your space and joining the class 15 minutes prior to class.
Once you open the session:
– Adjust your camera view
– Mute your microphone (you can unmute prior to and after each session to participate in greetings and ask questions)
– If you wish, turn off your video prior to class. I do recommend having your video on during class to encourage a sense of community. If you prefer not to stare at yourself you can set your screen to gallery view OR pin the teachers square as the main video. However, if you prefer privacy, please don’t hesitate to practice with your video off.
– A Spotify link with a suggested playlist will be posted in the chat session box along with any special notes or prop suggestions. Muting your microphone also allows each participant to choose their own music or none at all.
– If you prefer to practice with the playlist or your own music, I recommend streaming it on a separate device. For instance, have your laptop set up with the zoom stream and stream music through your phone’s speaker or via Bluetooth speaker/earphones. Streaming both video and music from the same device can create challenges with sound.
– When you set up your zoom account, please use at least a first name and last initial when entering a zoom session so I may address you respectfully.
ie: Sam E
– I reserve the right to remove students from the live stream classes who are attending on unidentified devices (i.e. iPhone, or nickname) or who attempt to record or share the class content.
– If you pre-register and are unable to attend, please unenroll from class so that others might attend.
– No-Show Policy: for students who pre-register and who do not attend, their pass on file will be used. No refunds or transfers permitted for streaming drop-ins. If you have questions or concerns, please contact or IM me at @samanthaeiblingyoga via Facebook or Instagram.
WHAT WILL I NEED FOR ONLINE YOGA CLASSES?
– A quiet space where you won’t be interrupted
– A yoga mat or towel
– Blocks (alternatively: some large books, a stool or chair, or water bottle can help with balance and bring the floor to you)
– A yoga strap (alternatively: a belt, scarf, or shirt can help with binding and lengthening reach)
– A blanket (alternatively: a larger towel or sweatshirt can offer warmth or bolster the body when needed)
– Phone, tablet or laptop to follow the class via Zoom