These online classes are intended to provide a range of options and modifications allowing you to adjust your practice to your daily needs. While it is helpful to have some yoga experience, it is not absolutely necessary. If you are new to the practice or modifying for injury or recovery, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me with questions or recommendations. Classes will offer a range of asana (posture) options and participants are more than welcome to stay with the option or modification that suits their body and mind in the moment.
ONLINE YOGA CLASSES
Classes focus on asana (postures), pranayama (breathwork), and meditation (inner stillness and observation), and theraputic techniques with props (blocks, straps, bolsters, therapy balls, blankets) designed to nourish your body and align your mind with your deeper intentions. Each class integrates a philosophical theme, food for thought, empowering you to integrate the benefits of your practices and connect them with your life off your mat.
Vinyasa Flow – all levels
Linked postures often focusing on one breath one movement in the flow and more challenging transitions. Some experience is helpful but participants are encouraged to take offered modifications and adapt to their own bodies needs. A slightly faster moving pace, you will learn to move with purpose, acquire balance and dextarity, as well as learn to let parts of the flow go or push yourself as needed.
Slow Flow – all levels
Linked postures focusing on the breath and an overall slower pace focusing on alignment. Slow is not necessarily easy, holding postures can be as difficult as moving one breath/one movement. A slower-paced class can allow for greater awareness of inner thoughts which can be challenging – stick with it. Awareness is power.
These online classes are intended to provide a range of options and modifications allowing you to adjust your practice to your daily needs. While it is helpful to have some yoga experience, it is not absolutely necessary. If you are new to the practice or modifying for injury or recovery, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me with questions or recommendations. Classes will offer a range of asana (posture) options and participants are more than welcome to stay with the option or modification which suits their practice in the moment.
OFFERING 4 CLASS TIMES PER WEEK STARTING JANUARY 2021
Monday | Vinyasa Flow
9:00 am – 10:00 am EST
Wednesday | Slow Flow
9:00 am – 10:00 am EST
Wednesday | Vinyasa Flow
7:30 pm – 8:45 pm EST
Friday | Vinyasa Flow
9:00 am – 10:00 am EST
HOW DOES THIS WORK?
Participants will be emailed a Zoom link at least 30 minutes prior to each class they sign up for. Please fill out this liability waiver and emergency contact form prior to your first session (only one time is necessary)
I recommend setting up your space and joining the class 15 minutes prior to class.
Once you open the session:
– Adjust your camera view, I keep my laptop roughly 5 feet from me when I teach so you can see me. Feel free to set us the same way so that I can offer feedback during your practice. You can pin my square in order to see the demonstrated poses more clearly, while still seeing others along the side or top.
– Mute your microphone (you can unmute prior to and after each session to participate in greetings and ask questions)
– If you wish, turn off your video prior to class. I do recommend having your video on during class to encourage a sense of community. If you prefer not to stare at yourself you can set your screen to gallery view OR pin the teacher’s square as the main video. However, if you prefer privacy, please don’t hesitate to practice with your video off.
– A Spotify link with a suggested playlist will be posted in the chat session box along with any special notes or prop suggestions. Muting your microphone also allows each participant to choose their own music or none at all.
– If you prefer to practice with the playlist or your own music, I recommend streaming it on a separate device. For instance have your laptop set up with the zoom stream and stream music through your phone’s speaker or via Bluetooth speaker/earphones. Streaming both video and music through the same device can create challenges with sound.
– When you set up your zoom account, please use at least a first name and last initial when entering a zoom session so I may address you respectfully. ie: Sam E
– I reserve the right to remove students from the live stream classes who are attending on unidentified devices (i.e. iPhone, or nickname) or who attempt to record or share the class content.
– No-Show Policy: for students who pre-register and who do not attend, their pass on file will be used. Transfers are permitted for streaming drop-ins if you notify me via email or text. I am also able to send a recorded version as well. If you have questions or concerns, please contact or IM me at @samanthaeiblingyoga via Facebook or Instagram.
WHAT WILL I NEED FOR ONLINE YOGA CLASSES?
– A quiet space where you won’t be interrupted
– A yoga mat or towel
– Blocks (alternatively: some large books, a stool or chair, or water bottle can help with balance and bring the floor to you)
– A yoga strap (alternatively: a belt, scarf, or shirt can help with binding and lengthening reach)
– A blanket (alternatively: a larger towel or sweatshirt can offer warmth or bolster the body when needed)
– Phone, tablet, or laptop to follow the class via Zoom
– If you prefer warmer yoga classes, you might consider adding a ceramic heater to your space. It can be quite nice in the winter especially.
– Don’t forget to fill out this liability waiver and emergency contact form prior to your first session.
Streaming Yoga Class Drop-In = $10*
All Access Month of Yoga = $108 no added fees
Donation = allows participants to pay a reduced price as needed**
Tip = allows participants to tip as they wish
Do you VENMO?
Same rates $10 drop-in / $108 month unlimited. Avoid transaction fees with direct payment to @SamanthaEiblingYoga – please note the date(s) of class(es) you are attending for drop-in payments. I check Venmo and Eventbrite several times prior to each class.
Not to nag, but please fill out this liability waiver and emergency contact form prior to your first session if you haven’t already.
* Drop-in classes include Eventbrite fees and total $12.24
** It is important to me that the practice of yoga is accessible. Particularly in these times. Please use these payment options without fear of judgment.